The team got inspired recently to throw a nice quality-of-life feature into the mix. We have a few other improvements for you in this release, too.
You can now find what you're looking for faster using the new search bar in the lefthand navigation menu. Here are a few of the ways you can search:
- By tool name.For example, a search for "Invoices" will show recent invoices in the results.
- By person.Type a person's first or last name and the search will dish out every document or project related to them.
- By document name.Search by invoice number, proposal name, etc.
There's more where that came from! We've provided a full list of guidelines within the search itself when you run one that yields no results.
Also in this release
- Style preview improvement:It's now easier to preview how your branding and style selections look in your documents. You'll see the new interface for this on the "Branding & style" page in your Account Settings.
- Contrast checker:We added a helpful contrast-check feature to the color selector, making it simple to understand if your text and brand color pairings are playing nicely for other people's eyes.
- Private notes design update:We made the Private Notes feature inside of your document sidebar more pleasant-looking.
✌️ Team Indy